- bug fix, if toggling repo on/off while searching &on or &off, search would crash.
- iOS 11.2.1 Support
- iPhone 8, 8+, & X Support.
- iPad 5th gen, Pro 10.5, & 12.9inch 2nd gen Support.
- Added Features:
- Check for Errors.
- Dead or Alive.
- Partition Info.
- User Icons
- Search for Duplicates.
- Edit Source.
- Import Engine.
- Refresh All Engine.
- Search Engine.
- Sort Engine
- UI Engine
- Chinese Localization’s.
- Auto Lists update.
- Enhancements / Improvements.
- Main List can be sorted (beta).
- Support for repositories in which the Origin &/or Label begins with @ symbol
- Delete repo bug.
- Enhancements / Improvements.
v600.1021-1 & 2
- Install fixes.
- iOS 10.2.1 Ready.
- iPhone 7, 7+ Support.
- Add A Source – improvements.
- Auto Lists – Increased max list to 30.
- Deleting a repo bug fix.
- Package count added to default view.
- Set as : New/Favorite/Dead – bug fix.
- Additional info added to Info View. (beta)
- Follow last repository (settings).
- Search= Quick Keyboard.
- Refresh All – bug fixes.
- Refresh All – speed improvements.
- Malformed Line Corrections.
- Duplicate Sources in Cydia via CSources2 source toggled on, now reports that the source is a duplicate and will not update Cydia with that source.
- Import Friend – Ability to choose sources to import.
- Info View – bug fix. Not able to open.
- and a few more…….
- iOS 9.3.3 Ready.
- iPad Pro Support.
- iOS 9.0.2 Ready.
- Pesky critters fix…
- Reconfigured do to 444, 442, 404 & iCleaner errors. Should work like a charm now.
- Color Scheme missing Switch color:
- goto App Colors, Choose, Reset.
- Load Color Scheme missing Switch color”:
- Load- Color Scheme, add color to Switch ???, then save, replace.
- bug fix, Some users Caches folder have been reconfigured by unknown app/tweak. This update returns your Caches folder back to its default of mobile:mobile… If you encounter the 444, 442 or 404 again, after installing this update, and it worked for a while, then stops again,, refer to an app/tweak which is causing the issue. If occurs again, you can reinstall the app, or install cs2.690fix from the beta repo: http://dirtybeans.github.io cs2.690fix can be installed and uninstalled as many times as needed.
- Also, iCleaner is removing the com.dirtybeans.CSources2 caches folder, and is also causing the errors,,
choose Excluded apps
I have emailed the dev for iCleaner about this issue. Hopefully it will be defaulted in its next update.
- 40% faster.
- Browser now adds repo if repo uses CSources2 url scheme.
- Browser has been resized.
- Delete source multi tap fix., no longer crashing app.
- ForceIt bug fix.
- Search functions = &on &off &dead &fav &new.
- Sync Color Schemes
- Theme ‘able, ie winterboard, in app etc. previous CSources2 settings may be reset.
- Installed Cydia tweaks now work…. ie activator, custom keyboards, etc.
- AutoLists: All On, Include/Ignore: Marked As Dead
- Edit Source now displays if something is wrong.
- iPad Air 2 bug.
- Removing active source, also removes in Cydia.
- Search feature.
- Settings Page added.
- Sync Devices iOS 7 & up via, AirDrop(beta), or Multiple devices.
- iOS 8.4.1 Ready.
- Backup now saves CSources2 preferences.
- Clean page – long press a file to view via, in app if supported, or iFile, ?Filza if supported.
- Edit source: Name, Address, via, Select a source, press “Edit”.
- “Open In” Bug fix.
- Refresh All Sources ( beta ).
- Restoring now asks if you want to Apply to Cydia.
- Send Backups – via Contact.
- General Improvements & bugs.
- Addresses an issue when updating CSources2, files were unnecessarily removed. If you are on any version prior to v-3 , Manually remove /private/var/lib/dpkg/info/com.dirtybeans.csources2.postrm before updating to 600.840-3. If the postrm file is not removed, then the fix will become active in a later version, as the previous/current version that is installed retains a removal command which forces a restore process after updating. I am deeply sorry for overlooking this.
- If v600.840-3 & up is installed you will not have to remove the postrm file again, as it has been corrected & replaced by v-3 and will no longer remove needed files when updating.
- More Info
- Import Cydia Re-written, supports improper .list files. Faster importing.
- Auto Lists can turn all sources On/Off with a press of a green/red button.
- iOS 6 Bugs, not all , but some.
- Bug Fix, Import Cydia & Import Friends would force a user to toggle all sources On/Off then back On to correctly enable sources in Cydia.
- Language Support
- Import Friends.
- FriendsList web link integration.
- iPad2 bug fix.
- UI Improvements.
- Auto Lists
- Import Friends
- Mark Source as New, Favorite, or Dead
- New Source On/Off setting.
- iOS 8.3 ready
- Bug Fixes
- iPad new install Crash fix.
- Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added permission files.
- Import cydia.list. Located on the info page.
- Increased add repo address limit, when adding new repo.
- If adding new repo, and you misspelled, re-attempting now shows the address you attempted.
- Transition fix, for those still on CSources1.
- iOS 8.2.0 compatible.
- Prep for iOS 8.3 jailbreak/compatibility.
- Re-written from scratch. New look, New everything.